Lunch: Jjajang Deopbap (Rice bowl with black bean sauce)
Today, for a quick lunch, I cooked deopbap. It’s a simple and flavourful lunch. Added seaweed and mix the rice and Jjajang together..
1/4 stalk (20g) green onion
2 tbsp (40g) good-for-all jjajang sauce
2 tbsp (15g) cooking oil
3 tbsp (30g) water
1 bowl (200g) rice
1. Finely chop the green onions.
2. Add cooking oil to a pan and stir-fry the green onions.
3. Push the green onions to the side of the pan.
Crack in eggs to the other side and scramble them.
4. After the eggs are scrambled, stir-fry them with green onions and jjajang sauce.
5. Add some water when stir-frying for the flavor of the sauce to blend with the eggs. (You can add more sauce to taste instead of using salt)
6. Scoop rice into a rice bowl and pour the sauce over it.