Jared and Jaden like the garlic fried rice they had in Japanese restaurant.
During one of my Teppanyaki lunch, I watched the chef frying garlic fried rice when we sat at the Teppanyaki counter.
- Garlic – 5 cloves, slice thinly.
- Garlic – 1 bulb, minced.
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 20g
- Eggs – 6
- Rice – Overnight, 4 cups.
- Chicken powder – 1.5 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Soya sauce – 1 tbsp.
- Spring onion – 4 stalks, chopped
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Fry sliced garlic on low heat to avoid burning, till golden brown and set aside.
- Fry minced garlic till golden brown and set aside.
- Put Oil and butter on wokpan
- Fry eggs till 80% cooked
- Pour rice and mix with eggs
- Add chicken powder and salt.
- Continue frying until rice jumping
- Add fried minced garlic and soya sauce
Add chopped spring onion and black pepper.
Scoop rice into a bowl or a serving place.